Women’s Health, Obstetrics and Gynecology department, obstetrics and gynecology surgeries on both large and small can make all sorts of intervention.
Women’s Health, Obstetrics and Gynecology Expert Team of doctors, midwives, nurses, service, outpatient nurses, surgical nurses, and consists of service from the staff.
Assessing emergency patients, patients emergency outpatient appointments at the request of physician consultation and follow-up, patients treated by specialist physicians intervention is urgently needed.
• Monitoring of Pregnancy
• Ultrasound examinations of pregnant women
• Tests performed during pregnancy (Dual screening test, triple and quadruple screening test, screening tests)
• Doppler ultrasound examination during pregnancy is more
• Pregnancy interventional procedures (amniocentesis)
• Normal Birth, Caesarean section
• Post-natal check-ups
• Ultrasonography gynocologic
• Family planning counseling and current practices
• Intrauterine device (IUD) insertion and removal
• Endometrial biopsy
• Cervical smear (Pap)
• Colposcopy and biopsy
• Operations cyst via laparoscopy, tubal ligation
• Follow-up and treatment of menopause